Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Taste Test Tuesday

Hello beautiful people!

It's a gorgeous day today in the San Francisco Bay-Area, and I'm experiencing "amazing weather infatuation." I'm seriously in love with the sun and the bright sky!

Today, I want to share what's going on in my kitchen. This is probably funny for anyone who knows that I don't like to cook. The crazy thing is that I'm a great cook. I just don't enjoy cooking - it's the clean up part that's a buzz kill. Anyway, I came across a chicken & quinoa recipe that looked fun, delicious and easy to clean up (important!).  Check it out y'all... I went the extra mile to plate the dish!




What you are looking at is a bed of quinoa (cooked in chicken broth), chicken, red onions, spinach, raspberries and feta. The chicken, spinach and red onions were stir-fried and tossed in a pomegranate vinaigrette. I'm happy to say that this dish is very tasty! Here's the link to the recipe on Shape.com. You'll notice that their picture of the dish looks a bit more professional than mine! Ha! If you end up trying this recipe, please let me know what you think!

Prep + Cooking time: 30 minutes...maybe more 'cause I got distracted.
Kitchen Mess Factor: Minor
Clean up time: Haven't done it yet. Ha!

Every now and then I hope to share something tasty on Tuesdays.

Love and Light,
Nya



No comments:

Post a Comment